iTouchMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iTouchMs

Maplestory Private Server

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  iTouchMs site  

O_O bored.................................................................

Go down 
AuthorMessage
T0ny
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
T0ny

O_O bored................................................................. Empty
PostSubject: O_O bored.................................................................   O_O bored................................................................. EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 12:31 am

Request-Gm in game

Name-Tony, ign is T0ny in game

Reason-I played maplestory for very long, since Beta came out i think. I remember when they closed beta to open global scania. Everyone got excited. The reason i want to be a gm is that i haved been a gm before(only once tho) and i quit the server after the owner acused me of starting fights with other gms but he and i have read the logs and we both know he was wrong but he wont admit it -_-. So i quit that server.

Fix- Fix? What do u mean fix o_o? Well, i clearly do not like TRAINING, but i really do like helping maplers out like if they needed any help at all, i would try to find the best way to help them(Not breaking any gm rules of course) and make playing easier for them.

Where you got the Idea- i got the idea from this forum?- They was an application post and i just happened to be interested.

About myself- I like playing games and i am a senoir in my high school. Sometimes i have football practice but most of the time i just go home and play computer games. Warcraft and maplestory mostly. I come hoe really early too since i only have 4 periods. So yea. Im a nice person and would like to be gm for iTouchMs server because i really want to stay in this server and help other maplers.

~Tony
Back to top Go down

O_O bored.................................................................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iTouchMs :: ITouchMs :: Staff application-
Jump to: