iTouchMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iTouchMs

Maplestory Private Server

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  iTouchMs site  

[Accepted]iLukSmexy's new gm app!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iLukSmexy
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
iLukSmexy

[Accepted]iLukSmexy's new gm app! Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]iLukSmexy's new gm app!   [Accepted]iLukSmexy's new gm app! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 2:53 am

Name-Andrew

Age-12

The Reason Why You Want To Be GM -The reason why i want to be GM is because I am very responsible on spawning, making items, etc. I am also good at making animations because of Flank's Adobe Firework CS3, but we aren't talking about that so I want to be a GM because ever since i played maplestory I wanted to be a GM.

Fix- Well, I don't know what you mean by fix so i will just take a guess...
I will fix peoples problems by answering questions, help them with teleporting to maps that aren't on spinel. I can also fix the problem with stuff on anything Mike needs help with.

Where you got the idea- I told you in Reason Why You Want To Be GM because ever since I played maplestory i wanted to be a GM. I also figured out that in v.60 in MemoryMS i met Khanh. Since I saw him on this server I thought I can be better than him(if i can [Accepted]iLukSmexy's new gm app! 255702).

Experience-I was a GM in this server called MSStrike if you want the website just message me(the owner doesn't play that much so it is no use). i know how to spawn, make items, warp, jail, ban, etc. I know how to do that stuff because i have a GM handbook(It's v61 so no use anymore
[Accepted]iLukSmexy's new gm app! 447888 )

Other Info about me-Well i animate like Flank, My animation are below my post\/\/\/\/\/. I Play iTouchMS(You should too [Accepted]iLukSmexy's new gm app! 255702) Sometimes i play conquer(http://www.co.91.com) and GMS(http://www.mapleglobal.com).

Well I hope I get picked for being GM in v62 iTouchMS. Very Happy So thats all :)
iTouchMS Ftw

WOOT!~ I GOT ACCEPTED! I am iPwnzored or iLukSmexy.(Depends on what I want my ign to be Very Happy)

Last edited by iLukSmexy on Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Apples
TouchGod
TouchGod
Apples

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]iLukSmexy's new gm app!   [Accepted]iLukSmexy's new gm app! EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 11:14 pm

lol, same thing as usual. ^^.

anyways here is one question im asking you.

Are ready to be asked by beggers , whiners and noob countless number of time?

I like your application and how you could animate with the program you are currently used and all.

and oh by the meaning of "Fix"

Let me put it in a phrase.

"What can you do to help or fix player's problem?"

and the info you told in your application is not enough.

I'm sorta leaning to yes,but still not convinced enough.
Back to top Go down
alex0002008
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
alex0002008

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]iLukSmexy's new gm app!   [Accepted]iLukSmexy's new gm app! EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 12:16 am

Trust Me A Lot Of Beggers *Dont Give Stuff =] [Accepted]iLukSmexy's new gm app! 255702
Back to top Go down
http://www.itouchms.servegame.com
iLukSmexy
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
iLukSmexy

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]iLukSmexy's new gm app!   [Accepted]iLukSmexy's new gm app! EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 1:28 am

Well, What about zexion... Well, Zexion is kinda nice since i only knew him for few mins
I know how to code some stuff(LOL i know how to code,but not well)
And i could say no to beggars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]iLukSmexy's new gm app!   [Accepted]iLukSmexy's new gm app! Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]iLukSmexy's new gm app!
Page 1 of 1