iTouchMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iTouchMs

Maplestory Private Server

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  iTouchMs site  

Epicdemic's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Epicdemic
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
Epicdemic

Epicdemic's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Epicdemic's GM Application   Epicdemic's GM Application EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 11:43 pm

Request- To be a Game Master

Name-
Forum Name: Epicdemic
Game Name: Epicdemic (but I want "Ericson" to be a GM if I become one]
Age [Years]: 15

Reason-
Why Do You I want to be a GM?:
To tell you the truth, I never been one before. But I know how to get along with a community though it really depends if it's a bad or a good community. I was a forum mod before in another private server but it closed. I really like talking out loud unless its in front of the whole class. And I never hacked before in my whole life.

How can I be helpful?:
I'll make sure there won't be no assholes in this server. It's not really hard for me to yell at someone as long as there is a reason to it. But in the other side of me, I can be fun, in a good non-perverted way. I'll won't break any rules against this server if I do something. I'm not stupid, I'm only stupid in love. Also, I like making good success even though thats nothing for my family..

Where you got the Idea:
Uhm, I got em' from heaven :). Nah nah, Uh, I just never been one before. I like to experience new things.

Cons About Me-
Of course I have to say cons about me and even though it may affect my chance being a GM I'm still going to say it. At least I'm honest. My computer connection sucks sometimes. I connect it through wireless connection around my neighborhood. I don't think I can fix anything unless someone teaches me. I have a fucking huge project right now and I'm failing it. I got an F as a Mid-Quarter grade for that class but I'm improving on it. My family is huge meaning we have a lot of party.

Last edited by Epicdemic on Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ericson123
alex0002008
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
alex0002008

PostSubject: Re: Epicdemic's GM Application   Epicdemic's GM Application EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 10:48 pm

ACCEPTED for me Thx For Truth
Back to top Go down
http://www.itouchms.servegame.com
Epicdemic
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
Epicdemic

PostSubject: Re: Epicdemic's GM Application   Epicdemic's GM Application EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 1:38 am

alex0002008 wrote:
ACCEPTED for me Thx For Truth
Yeah man.
I hate lying.
unless i did something bad Epicdemic's GM Application 294425
Back to top Go down
Epicdemic
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
Epicdemic

PostSubject: Re: Epicdemic's GM Application   Epicdemic's GM Application EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 1:10 am

HOMG! LOOK WHAT I FOUND ON MY YOUTUBE! I made em' long time ago.. i was bored..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl2gxnf-l3M
Back to top Go down
Apples
TouchGod
TouchGod
Apples

PostSubject: Re: Epicdemic's GM Application   Epicdemic's GM Application EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 1:33 am

Epicdemic wrote:
Request- To be a Game Master

Name-
Forum Name: Epicdemic
Game Name: Epicdemic (but I want "Ericson" to be a GM if I become one]
Age [Years]: 15

Reason-
Why Do You I want to be a GM?:
To tell you the truth, I never been one before. But I know how to get along with a community though it really depends if it's a bad or a good community. I was a forum mod before in another private server but it closed. I really like talking out loud unless its in front of the whole class. And I never hacked before in my whole life.

How can I be helpful?:
I'll make sure there won't be no assholes in this server. It's not really hard for me to yell at someone as long as there is a reason to it. But in the other side of me, I can be fun, in a good non-perverted way. I'll won't break any rules against this server if I do something. I'm not stupid, I'm only stupid in love. Also, I like making good success even though thats nothing for my family..

Where you got the Idea:
Uhm, I got em' from heaven :). Nah nah, Uh, I just never been one before. I like to experience new things.

Cons About Me-
Of course I have to say cons about me and even though it may affect my chance being a GM I'm still going to say it. At least I'm honest. My computer connection sucks sometimes. I connect it through wireless connection around my neighborhood. I don't think I can fix anything unless someone teaches me. I have a fucking huge project right now and I'm failing it. I got an F as a Mid-Quarter grade for that class but I'm improving on it. My family is huge meaning we have a lot of party.

Let me give you a thought-provoking question.
Do you consider yourself a good GM?. but Think about it without the text above.
Back to top Go down
Epicdemic
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
Epicdemic

PostSubject: Re: Epicdemic's GM Application   Epicdemic's GM Application EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 1:54 am

Surprisingly, someone actually asked me that question.
I don't really know because I haven't been a GM before.
In this case, don't rate me by my experience cause I don't have one and it makes this a strong question, which i like.
But I know that being a Game Master is like running an activity and you are the leader.
I'm a very even person, bad and good.
I'm a successful leader most of the time.
I got a lot of ideas.
Being a GM to me is being a good member of the community.
What did I do in our community?
I helped answer some people's question.
Being able to communicate with them.

I think I got a little off topic on your question.

Anyways, there comes my mother, going to tell me to turn off the computer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epicdemic's GM Application   Epicdemic's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Epicdemic's GM Application
Page 1 of 1