iTouchMs

Maplestory Private Server

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  iTouchMs site  

Share | 

[Accepted] Khanh's Gm App.

Go down 

Do You Think i Should Become a Gm?
Yes i Think Khanh Would Make a Good Gm.
100%
 100% [ 5 ]
No i Dont Think Khanh Would Make a Good Gm.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Khanh
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer

PostSubject: [Accepted] Khanh's Gm App.   Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:19 am

Name: Justin Nguyen

About me: Well I'd Like To Start Off Saying That im a Nice Guy That Anyone Can Meet and I respect Everyone. There is Not One Person i Do Not Respect Even If they Hate me i Still Respect them For who they are. if There are Some People Who i Do Not Respect then u Must Have Been a Total Dumbass Or a Jerk And pissed Me Off Really Bad. I have Played iTouchms Before i Use to be a Head Gm Aka [Gm]Khanh Lol. Everyone Loved Me When i was A Gm. And i Also Know Mike ahaha ive always been there for mike. i alwaysed helped him when He neeeded it and i always gave mike and other gms the respect they neeeded

Experience: I know How To Code. i Know How To Use the Commands Like i Do Not Abuse the Commands. And i Know How Every Thing Works. kiss

Why you want to be GM:I beleive I can help out the WinterStory community in a unique way i will think of all kinds of way to get the community involved in WMS and make it as fun as possible. Also I will help every single person in my power to help if its just questions or maybe something happened to their char and they need GM help. If I do get this position I will treat it with the respect that it deserves. and Trust Me No One Will feel left out.everyone would be equal to me i will treat everyone the same. and i will make sure everyone gets the help they need and make sure everyone feels comfort initouch ms. ;D No Hackers Will get passed Me Lol

How did you find this server?: I Found this Server Because Of Mike and My other Friends.
I Knew about this Sever For quite a While Now. i Have been a Gm in Ever ItouchMs Server and The servers Before that.. Lol. So Please Apples/Mike And iTouchMs Players Please Pick Me To be the Next Game Master.

=Extra Words i'd Like To Say=

.i'd Like To Say If i Do Get This Spot It Would Mean Alot To me.

.I do HAVE Alot Of experience Of being a Gm.

.I'd Say My Grammer is Like 70% Out Of a 100% Lol.

. Helping People in Severs Makes Me Feel good Because it Doesnt Make me Feel like im a Bad Guy to people Or Anything Worst it Makes Me Feel Like A "HERO" Lmao.
Very Happy Very Happy

Plans if I become a GM:
Try to help the players with any problems they may have.
Learn java scripting so I can help improve the server. It took me 2 weeks to learn how to script things for my ragnarok server, maplestory scripts don't look too different.
No favouritism, I wouldn't be willing to spawn items/monsters/mesos for someone just because they are a friend, this falls under abuse of power to me.
Continue to be as active on forums and in game, if not more (although more active than I am already seems a little hard to imagine).
As I mentioned above, I have donated to the server (which should not influence any votes/decisions please) so if anyone has any questions about the donating process I would be happy to answer them.
If holding any events, I would make sure not to do it too often (too many events isn't always a good thing). Boss summon events I would be sure to get permission for beforehand.

What i Think a Good Gm is:
To be a good GM could be an example for the community. A GM who's willing to help the community at any cause, and help improve it, to make it a better place for everyone.

Why Do i Deserve To Become a Gm?
I think I deserve the job because I realized that helping is it's own reward. I always want what's best for the community which is very important too. I think I'm GM material also because I'm trust worthy, helpfull, active, and nice. Those are a few qualities a good GM should havesize=18].

My Goals As A Gm:
As a game master I would like to help as much as I can. My most important goal is to help make itouchms a better place for the community, and to keep balance between my job as a forum moderator and game master.

Last edited by Khanh on Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iLukSmexy
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Khanh's Gm App.   Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:46 am

KHANH! remember me :) It's iLukSmexy :P. I watched your dancing vids a long time ago. Then figured out how to watch it on youtube. At the end it gives link to the youtube vid. So I watched it and when I check the profile the name said Binh O.o
I ACCEPT :) Very Happy

TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer

PostSubject: Re:Khanh's Gm App   Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:36 pm

hey dude its kidvexen from v.61 we fought bigfoot remember ima gm now and ill approve because of your experience from v.61
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Movieboy88
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Khanh's Gm App.   Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:52 pm

I do accept but... it looks like you're applying for WinterMS instead of ItouchMS. Yes indeed your grammar is 70%/100% but u should double check your post before you actually post. But it has a lot details and that is the kind of GMs we are looking for. So good luck :P

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apples
TouchGod
TouchGod

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Khanh's Gm App.   Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:08 pm

Man. As a forum moderator I gurantee you that my vote is count as 3. good apps and a lot of people to know you. SO IT IS A YES!

TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Khanh's Gm App.   Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:48 am

Yes. PERIOD HEY KHANH (JUSTIN) =P CLOSE THIS THREAD. ACCEPTED AS A GM, 4 YESES = YOUR IN!

Thx For Pic Joey
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[X] Being A Gm In iTouchMs
[X] 10 Posts
[X] 50 Posts
[X] 80 Posts
[X] Having Gm Friends
[X] Helping Find LocalHost v.62
[X] 100 Posts
[X] Playing iTouchMs On v.62
[X] 120 Posts
[X] 140 Posts
-Gm Alex Ign Alex101
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.itouchms.servegame.com
[GM]Nick
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer

PostSubject: lol justin lol   Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:02 pm

have fun as gm :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Khanh's Gm App.   

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Khanh's Gm App.
Page 1 of 1