iTouchMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iTouchMs

Maplestory Private Server

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  iTouchMs site  

questions/answers

Go down 
+5
T0ny
iLukSmexy
Logan
Apples
SimplySexy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
alex0002008
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
alex0002008

questions/answers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: questions/answers   questions/answers - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 9:47 pm

T_T
Back to top Go down
http://www.itouchms.servegame.com
SimplySexy
TouchGod
TouchGod
SimplySexy

PostSubject: Re: questions/answers   questions/answers - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 9:48 pm

lol alex dont think u can post more than me!
Back to top Go down
http://itouchms.servegame.com
alex0002008
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
alex0002008

PostSubject: Re: questions/answers   questions/answers - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 9:52 pm

I WILL questions/answers - Page 2 447888 questions/answers - Page 2 447888 questions/answers - Page 2 447888 questions/answers - Page 2 447888
Back to top Go down
http://www.itouchms.servegame.com
iLukSmexy
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
iLukSmexy

PostSubject: Re: questions/answers   questions/answers - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 1:07 am

You guys post alot
Back to top Go down
zhenboii
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
zhenboii

PostSubject: Re: questions/answers   questions/answers - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 1:07 am

MIKE!!! I NEEEED UR HELP ASAP questions/answers - Page 2 447888
i deleted de client that launches de game by mistake questions/answers - Page 2 204728
cn u PLZZZZ tell meh wer i cn download it again
Back to top Go down
Yumi
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
Yumi

PostSubject: Re: questions/answers   questions/answers - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 7:54 am

I have several questions regarding iTouchMS. They require elaborate answers so--put your seatbelts on. xD

1). Are GM applications still open? If so, how many people have been accepted? And who is the official head of the Game Masters? Now--How qualified do you think these players are?

2). Can we be part of more than one team? Ex: Forum moderator and Game Master.

3). How dedicated are you to this server? Quite honestly, this is an important part of whether players play iTMS or not. A week ago, I joined a server and was put as Head GM. However, due to the lack of dedication of the Admin--I resigned. The admin wouldn't address the problems I bring up or incorporate any suggestions I made. AND the admin was hard to get a hold of. SO--how dedicated are you? Are you willing to stick with iTouchMS through the sunshine, rain, and thunder storms? ;]

4). How large is this community? I understand that it is quite new--but I'd like to know statistics. x3

Thank you for addressing these questions!
Happy Holidays!

- Yumi
Back to top Go down
Movieboy88
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
Movieboy88

PostSubject: Re: questions/answers   questions/answers - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:28 pm

I have just one question. I know this is an annoying question, but make sure when you making the new server, can you make sure I'm GM? xP Sorry for annoying you so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: questions/answers   questions/answers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

questions/answers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iTouchMs :: ITouchMs :: Support :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: