iTouchMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iTouchMs

Maplestory Private Server

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  iTouchMs site  

Heath's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heath
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer

Heath's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Heath's GM Application   Heath's GM Application EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 1:44 am

-I'm using Apple's format for this one, so props to him for that.-

Name: Heath
IGN:Heath
Chat name: Shineplz r Heath and Heath r Shineplz

How did you find this server?

Youtube.

About me:
I have played Maplestory for 2 years. I am skilled in video making and forum designing. If you ever need any help with forums, I can give you loads of advice and help you out. As I said before, I am talented in making videos, about anything really. From comedies to drama to advertising this server, I can edit a good movie. I'm pretty carefree and laid back. I'll be nice to people and be fair, but if you piss me off or harass someone, I WILL punish you. I have also been a GM in many servers and I am not new to the responsibility that being a GM entails.

Why you want to be a GM in this server?

I want to be a GM in this server for numerous reasons, but I'll keep this short and to the point. I want to help out you, the people reading this, and the GM's already here. I want to help build this place up and put time into this place to ensure that it becomes more successful than it already is.

Ending Note:

Although I may not be a GM on this server for quite some time, or this application may be rejected, I just want to ensure you that even if it does, I won't stop playing this server. I've been around, played and I enjoy it. I'll be here for as long as this place is up and running. Thanks for reading this big block of text! xD

~Heath
Back to top Go down
SimplySexy
TouchGod
TouchGod
SimplySexy

PostSubject: Re: Heath's GM Application   Heath's GM Application EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 1:54 am

wrong section this will be moved
Back to top Go down
http://itouchms.servegame.com
Heath
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer

PostSubject: Re: Heath's GM Application   Heath's GM Application EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 1:55 am

Ah, sorry, I saw Apple's in here and thought that it belonged here.
Back to top Go down
alex0002008
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
alex0002008

PostSubject: Re: Heath's GM Application   Heath's GM Application EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 10:11 pm

But Ill Say Accepted For Me o_O
Back to top Go down
http://www.itouchms.servegame.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heath's GM Application   Heath's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Heath's GM Application
Page 1 of 1