iTouchMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iTouchMs

Maplestory Private Server

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  iTouchMs site  

[Accepted]GM Application [Movieboy88]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Movieboy88
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
Movieboy88

[Accepted]GM Application [Movieboy88] Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]GM Application [Movieboy88]   [Accepted]GM Application [Movieboy88] EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 12:35 am

Name- Victor or call me Vic

Age-15

The Reason Why You Want To Be GM - I'm a very close friend to Apples xP BFF that is. I can animate very well and I can make good siggies :P. I really want to be GM cause its fun and I can be an organized GM. So I won't like spam all day like other would do.

Fix- I can fix computer problems. Dunno what you mean I think you mean errors in game right? I sorta may know but I need a little help xP but I do learn fast.

Where you got the idea- I got the idea from my friend Apples. He told me to become the GFX Forum Administrator and GM if I wanted to

Experience- Not much experience >.> but I can learn pretty fast.

Other Info about me- I make animations with flash and make siggies with Photoshop CS3! XP

I just wanna be GM so I can make the server better without other GMs who doesn't do their jobs.
Very Happy so tell me if I make it xP
Back to top Go down

[Accepted]GM Application [Movieboy88]
Page 1 of 1