iTouchMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iTouchMs

Maplestory Private Server

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  iTouchMs site  

speedys gm app Continued

Go down 
+2
petgrall
speedy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer

speedys gm app Continued Empty
PostSubject: speedys gm app Continued   speedys gm app Continued EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 4:16 am

i will do sooo much i will show all the new players how the game works and runs. i will show and try to fix all bugs i will also not let popele lag the server or spam i will keep it under cuntroll and not let anyhting bad appin i will follow the rules and help everyone. if anyone needs help with anytihng ill be the first to be ther i like to help and if any other Gm needs help ill be there. Also i would like to make Banners/Pictures for ItouchMS the best Ms privet server anyways. ill help all players and be very nice to all ill stop all spamers so there will be no lag. also ill post alot on the forms and help people who cant run The game right. if there is a hacker ill make sure he is a hacke then Bann him. and yer i realy want to be a Gm so please say yes lol this is my lik 4th App so peace- speedys gm app Continued 255702
Back to top Go down
petgrall
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer

PostSubject: Re: speedys gm app Continued   speedys gm app Continued EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:33 am

u honestly need 2 make it longer and categorize it otherwise ur proabbly not gonna make it
Back to top Go down
Journey
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
Journey

PostSubject: Re: speedys gm app Continued   speedys gm app Continued EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:54 am

I agree i have been tellin ppl how urs looks and ppl are criticizing it.

At least folo the format that apple posted.

Then u may have a better chance
Back to top Go down
Yumi
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
Yumi

PostSubject: Re: speedys gm app Continued   speedys gm app Continued EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:11 am

I agree with all of the above.
Also, please don't spam in chatango. We can 'hear you' the first time you say something.

Keep your application under one thread. The whole 'continued' buisness asserts that you are disorganized.
Back to top Go down
gusanos
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer

PostSubject: Re: speedys gm app Continued   speedys gm app Continued EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:39 am

Lols . iLukSmexy says there's no more slots for gm xD
Back to top Go down
Yumi
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
Yumi

PostSubject: Re: speedys gm app Continued   speedys gm app Continued EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:45 am

gusanos wrote:
Lols . iLukSmexy says there's no more slots for gm xD
Correct. There is currently no slots for Game Masters availible. But I think the GM applications was kept open so we always have qualified applicants ready whenever GMs leave/quit/demoted. x3
Back to top Go down
Journey
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
Journey

PostSubject: Re: speedys gm app Continued   speedys gm app Continued EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:31 pm

Yes,Yumi is right i think.
Back to top Go down
iLukSmexy
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
iLukSmexy

PostSubject: Re: speedys gm app Continued   speedys gm app Continued EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:21 pm

Quote :
Name:

About me:

Experience:

Why you want to be GM:

How did you find this server?:

Extra Info:

Edit your app. so it looks like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: speedys gm app Continued   speedys gm app Continued Empty