iTouchMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iTouchMs

Maplestory Private Server

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  iTouchMs site  

Sarang's GM Application ★

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
innocent8282
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer

Sarang's GM Application ★ Empty
PostSubject: Sarang's GM Application ★   Sarang's GM Application ★ EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:32 am

Name : Jin Hyuk Yang

About ME : Hello! My name is Jin Hyuk Yang. You can call me Jin :]. I'm a 16 year old Korean, that came to America when I was 5. I live in Kansas City, Kansas ( Really boring here ). My hobbies are playing soccer, drawing, music ( drums, piano, guitar, and flute ), and of course, playing Maplestory ^^. When I grow up, I wish to be a dentist, because I love how they help fix people's teeth ( Even mine! ). I wanted to be a doctor, but I have a very weak stomach ^^. I love to hang out with my friends and listen to music. My favorite singers/bands are : DBSK, Big Bang, SHINee, Paramore, Linkin Park ( kind of ), Katy Perry, KJK, Lil Wayne, The Game, and JayZ. Well I think thats all about me! :]

Experience : High. I was a GM in 5 servers, Berserk MS, FinalStory, Applestory, AppleMS, and Envystory. Sadly, I resigned because of many reasons, especially because of lack of respect. I know most GM commands, because of experience, and my trusty GM Handbook.

Why I want to be a GM : I want to be a GM, because I want to help others, and make a better community. I believe that teamwork can achieve anything, if you put your mind to it. Patience and care are the 2 words that mean most to me. They are my strengths. But, like everybody else, I also have weaknesses. If I ever do lose my patience, I lose my care too. I would never disobey my leader's order, unless it is for a really good reason. I want to be a GM, because being a normal player gets boring at times, and I want to try something new. I want to help the people in need, or throw some ban hammers at those nasty hackers. I am on most of the time, ( yes I have no life ) except for the weekends. I know alot about Maplestory. I've been playing for 2 years, because this game is exciting, and never really bores me.

How did you find this server? : I found it through a YouTube video.

Extra information : I am very talkative, and I love making friends!

Thank you! :]
Back to top Go down
Yumi
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sarang's GM Application ★   Sarang's GM Application ★ EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:03 am

Hi Jin Hyuk ;]
Lol, my dad's always saying I should become a Dentist, rather than a Pediatrician. He dosen't want me to work overtime. Our music tastes and some hobbies are so similar... x.x Weird.

Best of luck on acceptance! 화이팅~

-Yumi
Back to top Go down
Journey
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
Journey

PostSubject: Re: Sarang's GM Application ★   Sarang's GM Application ★ EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:53 am

Nice app

And i have played Apple story

Just dont remember what my name was
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarang's GM Application ★   Sarang's GM Application ★ Empty

Back to top Go down

Sarang's GM Application ★
Page 1 of 1