iTouchMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iTouchMs

Maplestory Private Server

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  iTouchMs site  

This is my GM app for your server

Go down 
+2
iLukSmexy
[GM]Nick
6 posters
AuthorMessage
[GM]Nick
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer

This is my GM app for your server Empty
PostSubject: This is my GM app for your server   This is my GM app for your server EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:09 am

Name:Nick.

About me: i am a nice guy now! lol and i want to have fun meet people and help lots of people.

Experience: your server.

Why you want to be GM: becouse i love contributing to your servers they are always fun.

How did you find this server?: i heared your makin v.63 from kidvexen so yeah :).

Extra Info: i wont be as stupid as before im sorry for all the stuff i did im different now This is my GM app for your server 294425

+ i want to learn more again haha i dont have much to do so i will do as much as i can for your server.
Back to top Go down
iLukSmexy
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
iLukSmexy

PostSubject: Re: This is my GM app for your server   This is my GM app for your server EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:41 am

Pretty short Gm app This is my GM app for your server 294425
Back to top Go down
alex0002008
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
alex0002008

PostSubject: Re: This is my GM app for your server   This is my GM app for your server EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 4:46 am

NICK!!!!! OMG 100% YES YES YES PERIOD. WAIT FOR MIKE TO REPLY
Back to top Go down
http://www.itouchms.servegame.com
[GM]Nick
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer

PostSubject: lol alex dude   This is my GM app for your server EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:04 pm

he's not ganna gm me anyways junstin convinced me of that >.<
Back to top Go down
Apples
TouchGod
TouchGod
Apples

PostSubject: Re: This is my GM app for your server   This is my GM app for your server EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:06 am

For now It's too short for an apps. Expand the paragraphs.

and Alex I think your vote is too biased. I'm gonna change the applicaiton format soon.
Back to top Go down
alex0002008
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
alex0002008

PostSubject: Re: This is my GM app for your server   This is my GM app for your server EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 10:38 pm

Biased? Apples Nick Gave Me His Gm Job Before
Back to top Go down
http://www.itouchms.servegame.com
iLukSmexy
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
iLukSmexy

PostSubject: Lol :D   This is my GM app for your server EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 11:03 pm

I think he meant based
Back to top Go down
Movieboy88
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
Movieboy88

PostSubject: Re: This is my GM app for your server   This is my GM app for your server EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:09 am

Well. Alex we dont just accept him like that. His application is short. Not well made and should made it longer, more detailed, and more better. It doesn't matter what nice things he did. If he wants to be a GM, his application should be long and well informative.
Back to top Go down
Apples
TouchGod
TouchGod
Apples

PostSubject: Re: This is my GM app for your server   This is my GM app for your server EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:40 am

iLukSmexy wrote:
I think he meant based

no i mean "BIASED" if you don't know what it means look it up.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
Yumi

PostSubject: Re: This is my GM app for your server   This is my GM app for your server EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 4:52 am

- In response to your application, my text will be in the color navy:

Quote :
Experience: your server. So, minimal experience/none.

Why you want to be GM: becouse i love contributing to your servers they are always fun. Being a GM isn't all about fun and games. They have a huge responsibility and are role-models for other players. What contributions have you made to iTouchMS [or the "your servers" you speak of]?

How did you find this server?: i heared your makin v.63 from kidvexen so yeah :).

Extra Info: i wont be as stupid as before im sorry for all the stuff i did im different now Huh? What did you do?

+ i want to learn more again haha i dont have much to do so i will do as much as i can for your server.

Movieboy88 wrote:
Well. Alex we dont just accept him like that. His application is short. Not well made and should made it longer, more detailed, and more better. It doesn't matter what nice things he did. If he wants to be a GM, his application should be long and well informative.

Exactly. Accepting someone as a GM just because you know him (aka: friends?) would be a biased vote.

- Short application. The things he said is the same thing that all other 130487109865 applicants state in their GM applications. What makes you different?

- Doesn't state his qualifications that would make him a great GM.

---Actually. I think the GM application should be revised. There's no spot where the applicant explains his/her qualifications to become a GM. Such as: personality, work ethic, what he/she thinks a GM's responsibility/role is, etc etc.
O_________O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is my GM app for your server   This is my GM app for your server Empty

Back to top Go down

This is my GM app for your server
Page 1 of 1