iTouchMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iTouchMs

Maplestory Private Server

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  iTouchMs site  

G.M application By Roxas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
roxasgms
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
roxasgms

G.M application By Roxas Empty
PostSubject: G.M application By Roxas   G.M application By Roxas EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 12:43 am

Request- G.M Application

Name- Yorai Omer (Roxas = IGN)

Reason- I want to help the server develop , stop hackers if i see any , have control of situations , have been G.M in around 10 servers (got screen shots as proof) , got lots of experience with all commands and advanced use of them , not dumb , have brain , know how to use my brain , knowledge in coding and packet-ing if needed , high level of english.....i think im still forgeting something here but what the heck =P.

Where you got the Idea- The idea came to me when i saw the server does not lag to me , and the ping rate was low , the server has pirates , and i like being GM.... kinda self explenationary i think.

extra note - would be happy to do GM test to show you if i am worth it , and got icq and msn if needed a fast contact way.

Last edited by roxasgms on Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelling)
Back to top Go down
SimplySexy
TouchGod
TouchGod
SimplySexy

PostSubject: Re: G.M application By Roxas   G.M application By Roxas EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 12:22 pm

hmm what can you code?
Back to top Go down
http://itouchms.servegame.com
roxasgms
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
roxasgms

PostSubject: Re: G.M application By Roxas   G.M application By Roxas EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 1:11 pm

hmm mostly in previous servers i was Client editor and packets changer , i can upgrade clients and give them a wanted icon and suchs , can even modify the WZ to have a GM version of them with super skills and even changing the weapon required to perform a specific skill
(in TerrorMS i made a version of assault with X2 distance range , unlimited amount of targets , X650 damage , 100% stun , and changed the weapon to 1 handed sword and i use it with my flaming katana so i own >.< )

i can also make scrpits but i don't have a lot of experience in that kind of scpirting , i can make a cilent that has infinite flash jump , swears , spam , infinite text , no dmg cap , no magic damage cap , i think i can also make no stat cap but i havn't tried before as 30k of all stats is pretty much fine either way.

the favorite packet i commonly use is scroll spam , when you are GM and want to superscroll item as you cannot modify its stats by yourself as only admin can do this , you use it , it makes 1 slot in the inventory spam scroll the selected item , and you just place the scroll in the slot (only available scrolls , food/pots will not be scrolling the item and will do nothing) so i can do around 2k scrolls on 1 item in less then 40 seconds and by that i dont need the admin to work for me =P.
Back to top Go down
SimplySexy
TouchGod
TouchGod
SimplySexy

PostSubject: Re: G.M application By Roxas   G.M application By Roxas EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 1:39 pm

hmm nice
Back to top Go down
http://itouchms.servegame.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G.M application By Roxas   G.M application By Roxas Empty

Back to top Go down

G.M application By Roxas
Page 1 of 1