iTouchMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iTouchMs

Maplestory Private Server

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  iTouchMs site  

T0ny's GM application(edit)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
T0ny
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
T0ny

T0ny's GM application(edit) Empty
PostSubject: T0ny's GM application(edit)   T0ny's GM application(edit) EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 7:13 pm

Request-Gm in game

Name-Tony, ign is T0ny in game

Reason-I played maplestory for very long, since Beta came out i think. I remember when they closed beta to open global scania. Everyone got excited. The reason i want to be a gm is that i haved been a gm before(only once tho) and i quit the server after the owner acused me of starting fights with other gms but he and i have read the logs and we both know he was wrong but he wont admit it -_-. So i quit that server.

Fix- Fix? What do u mean fix o_o? Well, i clearly do not like TRAINING, but i really do like helping maplers out like if they needed any help at all, i would try to find the best way to help them(Not breaking any gm rules of course) and make playing easier for them.

Where you got the Idea- i got the idea from this forum?- They was an application post and i just happened to be interested.

About myself- I like playing games and i am a senoir in my high school. Sometimes i have football practice but most of the time i just go home and play computer games. Warcraft and maplestory mostly. I come hoe really early too since i only have 4 periods. So yea. Im a nice person and would like to be gm for iTouchMs server because i really want to stay in this server and help other maplers.

~Tony
Back to top Go down
SimplySexy
TouchGod
TouchGod
SimplySexy

PostSubject: Re: T0ny's GM application(edit)   T0ny's GM application(edit) EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 8:20 pm

lol gm apps are down atm seeing how the server is down :P
Back to top Go down
http://itouchms.servegame.com
iLukSmexy
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
iLukSmexy

PostSubject: Re: T0ny's GM application(edit)   T0ny's GM application(edit) EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 9:03 pm

How many gms will you pick when it releases to v62???
Back to top Go down
SimplySexy
TouchGod
TouchGod
SimplySexy

PostSubject: Re: T0ny's GM application(edit)   T0ny's GM application(edit) EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 9:09 pm

depends on who quit from v61 and how many players we got left
Back to top Go down
T0ny
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
T0ny

PostSubject: Re: T0ny's GM application(edit)   T0ny's GM application(edit) EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 9:53 pm

Can i still apply? :S
Back to top Go down
alex0002008
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
alex0002008

PostSubject: Re: T0ny's GM application(edit)   T0ny's GM application(edit) EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 10:06 pm

Guys No More Applying For Gm For Now Servers Still Down Atm
Back to top Go down
http://www.itouchms.servegame.com
SimplySexy
TouchGod
TouchGod
SimplySexy

PostSubject: Re: T0ny's GM application(edit)   T0ny's GM application(edit) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 12:40 am

idc if people apply im happy my forums are being used
Back to top Go down
iLukSmexy
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
iLukSmexy

PostSubject: Re: T0ny's GM application(edit)   T0ny's GM application(edit) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 7:55 pm

I'll Stay in this server until it shuts down T0ny's GM application(edit) 255702 T0ny's GM application(edit) 255702
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T0ny's GM application(edit)   T0ny's GM application(edit) Empty

Back to top Go down

T0ny's GM application(edit)
Page 1 of 1