iTouchMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iTouchMs

Maplestory Private Server

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  iTouchMs site  

★彡Suggestions for iTouchMS #2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yumi
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
Yumi

★彡Suggestions for iTouchMS #2 Empty
PostSubject: ★彡Suggestions for iTouchMS #2   ★彡Suggestions for iTouchMS #2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:29 pm

★彡Suggestions for iTouchMS #2 - Forum Banner

1). Could the forum banner be placed on TOP of the entire forum?
The .gif banner is currently right above the chatbox. I think it'd look better if the banner was on TOP [where the blue smiling face banner is]. It's like we have two banners at the moment. o.o

2). For future banners, could we put a size requirement for submission?
One of iTMS players have said that the banner lags them? We should have a size limit and/or pixel size limit. The current forum layout's banner is 760px × 200px. So if the limit was 760px x 200px, the banner would be the size of THIS(click) It'd make the forums look more professional. And professionalism attracts players. xD
Back to top Go down
Crayons
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
Crayons

PostSubject: Re: ★彡Suggestions for iTouchMS #2   ★彡Suggestions for iTouchMS #2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:18 pm

agreed, the other banners 2 big >.>
Back to top Go down
http://ca.youtube.com/user/starlight776
Apples
TouchGod
TouchGod
Apples

PostSubject: Re: ★彡Suggestions for iTouchMS #2   ★彡Suggestions for iTouchMS #2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:54 am

Yumi wrote:
★彡Suggestions for iTouchMS #2 - Forum Banner

1). Could the forum banner be placed on TOP of the entire forum?
The .gif banner is currently right above the chatbox. I think it'd look better if the banner was on TOP [where the blue smiling face banner is]. It's like we have two banners at the moment. o.o

2). For future banners, could we put a size requirement for submission?
One of iTMS players have said that the banner lags them? We should have a size limit and/or pixel size limit. The current forum layout's banner is 760px × 200px. So if the limit was 760px x 200px, the banner would be the size of THIS(click) It'd make the forums look more professional. And professionalism attracts players. xD

I have a hard time adding animating banner to the the top of the page. Like I need to ask Mike( Admin) on how did he add the animated banner.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
Yumi

PostSubject: Re: ★彡Suggestions for iTouchMS #2   ★彡Suggestions for iTouchMS #2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:00 am

I could possibly help with that. I've never used Darkbb forum host, only invisionfree's but I'm pretty sure the basic functions are the same.

What about the size for future banners? Will there be a limit?
Back to top Go down
Apples
TouchGod
TouchGod
Apples

PostSubject: Re: ★彡Suggestions for iTouchMS #2   ★彡Suggestions for iTouchMS #2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:04 am

Off Topic: I know how to use invisionfree also XD. oh its sorta easy to use this host.

On Topic: Well I guess the banner size should be a sig size? like 400 x 125 dimension?
Back to top Go down
Movieboy88
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
Movieboy88

PostSubject: Re: ★彡Suggestions for iTouchMS #2   ★彡Suggestions for iTouchMS #2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:03 am

I couldn't resize my banner that size. I have to start all over again >.> so I will try to make another banner with that size.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
Yumi

PostSubject: Re: ★彡Suggestions for iTouchMS #2   ★彡Suggestions for iTouchMS #2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:47 am

This would make a fun event. ;]
A contest for those with artistic talents! People can submit banners and the winner would have theirs put as the official Forum banner. We could put banners up for public vote or you [administrator xD] can pick the best one.

As for the banner size, I think 760px × 200px would be best with this forum scheme. It'd be the size of the top forum banner we have [the one with the blue smiley].
Back to top Go down
Movieboy88
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
Movieboy88

PostSubject: Re: ★彡Suggestions for iTouchMS #2   ★彡Suggestions for iTouchMS #2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:13 am

I know >.>. I could try to resize mines. Or I can make an even better one because I rushed the first one.
Back to top Go down
SimplySexy
TouchGod
TouchGod
SimplySexy

PostSubject: Re: ★彡Suggestions for iTouchMS #2   ★彡Suggestions for iTouchMS #2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:19 pm

eh aight ill make a banner again
ill use my Dev Forum one
Back to top Go down
http://itouchms.servegame.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ★彡Suggestions for iTouchMS #2   ★彡Suggestions for iTouchMS #2 Empty

Back to top Go down

★彡Suggestions for iTouchMS #2
Page 1 of 1