iTouchMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iTouchMs

Maplestory Private Server

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  iTouchMs site  

[Accepted] Khanh's Gm App.

Go down 
+3
kidzexion
iLukSmexy
Khanh
7 posters

Do You Think i Should Become a Gm?
Yes i Think Khanh Would Make a Good Gm.
[Accepted] Khanh's Gm App. Vote_lcap100%[Accepted] Khanh's Gm App. Vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
No i Dont Think Khanh Would Make a Good Gm.
[Accepted] Khanh's Gm App. Vote_lcap0%[Accepted] Khanh's Gm App. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Khanh
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer

[Accepted] Khanh's Gm App. Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Khanh's Gm App.   [Accepted] Khanh's Gm App. EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:19 am

Name: Justin Nguyen

About me: Well I'd Like To Start Off Saying That im a Nice Guy That Anyone Can Meet and I respect Everyone. There is Not One Person i Do Not Respect Even If they Hate me i Still Respect them For who they are. if There are Some People Who i Do Not Respect then u Must Have Been a Total Dumbass Or a Jerk And pissed Me Off Really Bad. I have Played iTouchms Before i Use to be a Head Gm Aka [Gm]Khanh Lol. Everyone Loved Me When i was A Gm. And i Also Know Mike ahaha ive always been there for mike. i alwaysed helped him when He neeeded it and i always gave mike and other gms the respect they neeeded

Experience: I know How To Code. i Know How To Use the Commands Like i Do Not Abuse the Commands. And i Know How Every Thing Works. kiss

Why you want to be GM:I beleive I can help out the WinterStory community in a unique way i will think of all kinds of way to get the community involved in WMS and make it as fun as possible. Also I will help every single person in my power to help if its just questions or maybe something happened to their char and they need GM help. If I do get this position I will treat it with the respect that it deserves. and Trust Me No One Will feel left out.everyone would be equal to me i will treat everyone the same. and i will make sure everyone gets the help they need and make sure everyone feels comfort initouch ms. ;D No Hackers Will get passed Me Lol

How did you find this server?: I Found this Server Because Of Mike and My other Friends.
I Knew about this Sever For quite a While Now. i Have been a Gm in Ever ItouchMs Server and The servers Before that.. [Accepted] Khanh's Gm App. 447888 Lol. So Please Apples/Mike And iTouchMs Players Please Pick Me To be the Next Game Master.

=Extra Words i'd Like To Say=

.i'd Like To Say If i Do Get This Spot It Would Mean Alot To me.

.I do HAVE Alot Of experience Of being a Gm.

.I'd Say My Grammer is Like 70% Out Of a 100% Lol.

. Helping People in Severs Makes Me Feel good Because it Doesnt Make me Feel like im a Bad Guy to people Or Anything Worst it Makes Me Feel Like A "HERO" Lmao.
Very Happy Very Happy

Plans if I become a GM:
Try to help the players with any problems they may have.
Learn java scripting so I can help improve the server. It took me 2 weeks to learn how to script things for my ragnarok server, maplestory scripts don't look too different.
No favouritism, I wouldn't be willing to spawn items/monsters/mesos for someone just because they are a friend, this falls under abuse of power to me.
Continue to be as active on forums and in game, if not more (although more active than I am already seems a little hard to imagine).
As I mentioned above, I have donated to the server (which should not influence any votes/decisions please) so if anyone has any questions about the donating process I would be happy to answer them.
If holding any events, I would make sure not to do it too often (too many events isn't always a good thing). Boss summon events I would be sure to get permission for beforehand.

What i Think a Good Gm is:
To be a good GM could be an example for the community. A GM who's willing to help the community at any cause, and help improve it, to make it a better place for everyone.

Why Do i Deserve To Become a Gm?
I think I deserve the job because I realized that helping is it's own reward. I always want what's best for the community which is very important too. I think I'm GM material also because I'm trust worthy, helpfull, active, and nice. Those are a few qualities a good GM should havesize=18].

My Goals As A Gm:
As a game master I would like to help as much as I can. My most important goal is to help make itouchms a better place for the community, and to keep balance between my job as a forum moderator and game master.

Last edited by Khanh on Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
iLukSmexy
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
iLukSmexy

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Khanh's Gm App.   [Accepted] Khanh's Gm App. EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:46 am

KHANH! remember me :) It's iLukSmexy :P. I watched your dancing vids a long time ago. Then figured out how to watch it on youtube. At the end it gives link to the youtube vid. So I watched it and when I check the profile the name said Binh O.o
I ACCEPT :) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kidzexion
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
kidzexion

PostSubject: Re:Khanh's Gm App   [Accepted] Khanh's Gm App. EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 7:36 pm

hey dude its kidvexen from v.61 we fought bigfoot remember ima gm now and ill approve because of your experience from v.61 [Accepted] Khanh's Gm App. 255702
Back to top Go down
Movieboy88
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
Movieboy88

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Khanh's Gm App.   [Accepted] Khanh's Gm App. EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 7:52 pm

[Accepted] Khanh's Gm App. 294425 I do accept but... it looks like you're applying for WinterMS instead of ItouchMS. Yes indeed your grammar is 70%/100% but u should double check your post before you actually post. But it has a lot details and that is the kind of GMs we are looking for. So good luck :P
Back to top Go down
Apples
TouchGod
TouchGod
Apples

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Khanh's Gm App.   [Accepted] Khanh's Gm App. EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:08 pm

Man. As a forum moderator I gurantee you that my vote is count as 3. good apps and a lot of people to know you. SO IT IS A YES!
Back to top Go down
alex0002008
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer
alex0002008

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Khanh's Gm App.   [Accepted] Khanh's Gm App. EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 4:48 am

Yes. PERIOD HEY KHANH (JUSTIN) =P CLOSE THIS THREAD. ACCEPTED AS A GM, 4 YESES = YOUR IN!
Back to top Go down
http://www.itouchms.servegame.com
[GM]Nick
TouchPlayer
TouchPlayer

PostSubject: lol justin lol   [Accepted] Khanh's Gm App. EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:02 pm

have fun as gm :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Khanh's Gm App.   [Accepted] Khanh's Gm App. Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Khanh's Gm App.
Page 1 of 1